Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop : Day 3

Happy Holidays!  I LOVE this time of year oodles!  Everything about it makes me feel fuzzy inside.  

I have been trying to teach my kinders that the reason for Christmas is to give, rather than receive, so we have been working on gifts and cards to give to others.  One of my cuties even commented that she felt so happy to give her mom a card that she worked had on.  Yay!  That feeling of giving is starting to grow inside of them.

I want to give to you as a part of a mulit-blogger 12 Days of Christmas celebration!  Sprinkles to you!



Here is my freebie for you!



Check out the other day 3 bloggers with goodies for you:







2 comments:

  1. Love your suitcase! What a cute way to organize our Holidays around the World unit! Thank you!
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so stinkin' cute! Thank you for sharing sweet friend. =)

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas season. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...