Friday, January 4, 2013

Bull's Eye Freebie for NUMBERS

I was sent an email asking about some of the of the activities in my NUMBERS math tubs I posted about here.  Here is one of the games in my N (numbers) tubs.  It's called Bull's Eye.  


To play, students count the bees on the card, then place the golf tee through the correct number.  Then they flip the card over to check their answer on the back.  If it's correct, then students will see a small yellow dot above the golf tee.


You can also place a sticker above the correct answer hole.

If you want this little freebie, you can get it on my website here.

If your students like the Bull's Eye game, I have a medial vowel version in my Very Busy Vowels pack, which is on sale through Saturday.  Click the pic below to purchase it.


Happy weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica, thanks so much for the awesome ideas you consistently have! I have blogged about one of your ideas in my blog and have given you a shout out! Hope you have a look at it, thanks again so much for the great ideas!

    Sally

    Miss Peach's Class

    www.misspeachsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...