Friday, February 22, 2013

Hall Pass

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  I am linking up with Reagan (TX gal!!) to share my Hall Pass:


Product
I love my Very Busy Vowels unit the most.  My cuties really learned a lot from it.





Area

I love my calendar area.  I love to teach calendar.  This pic from the beginning of the year.  I change out the activities a lot, so we cover lots of concepts.  I also have a calendar caper who visits and messes things up.


Signal
I use "Tootsie roll, lollypop.  We've been talking, now let's stop."  It works everytime.  

Sanity
I love to bake!  i make a lot of cakes and cupcakes for parties for peeps.  Here are some of my creations:









Some look better than others.  I try, though, and it's fun to me.  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...