Monday, February 4, 2013

Publishing Authors

In Writer's Workshop we have been publishing like crazy!  I am so proud of my cuties.  We follow Lucy Caulkin's curriculum and I must say that I am a fan.  Take a look at some of our published books:


 (Can you see the dedication stamp at the top.  We love dedicating our books!)





 
Once we have published a book, then it gets to go home for families to enjoy for one evening.  I send them home in a gallon baggie with this label from my website.

When the book is brought back to school, my cuties get to create a puppet show about their book using the Sock Puppet app for the IPAD.


You can read more about my Writer's Workshop here.

Have a happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome!!!!! Thanks for sharing friend!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica. Your kiddos are doing great on their books! We are getting ready to do some publishing of our own. ;-)

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog post! I loved reading your students' published stories and I adore the label. Thanks so much for sharing it!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I just love how you have the kiddos type up their work! We just had a writer's sharing celebration today. It's so fun hearing students proudly read their own work! Thanks for sharing your students' hard work:)

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urgent Thesis Writing:Once in a while packing or caving in time is essential so as to keep the stream of the story and to guarantee that the spectator won't become mixed up in additional subtle elements.ProPapersWriting Changing the time of when occasions happened is worthy, as long as reality of the story is not lost.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...