I am linking up with Mrs. Jump to share my top 10 things I would like to do this summer.
1. I am teaching summer school from June 9 through June 27. This isn't the most exciting part of my summer, but I am excited to work with other teachers in my district and to help some littles be more prepared for the start of school.
2. I am going to Peru from July 12 - 20 to work at an orphanage with my church. My church goes on this trip every summer and I have always wanted to go and have prayed about it. This summer was the perfect summer to go and God provided. I feel so blessed.
3. I am going to update my website and transition it back to a kinder site.
4. I would LOVE to read the whole Wicked series by Gregory McGuire.
6. I LOVE to go running and hope to go at least 4 times a week.
7. I am beginning a study by Beth Moore with some ladies from church and I am so excited. It's about Paul's ministry.
9. I am also moving my classroom from the PreK hallway to the Kinder hallway.... weee!!!!
10. Last, but not least... I MUST relax and enjoy the sun with my friends and family! This is the only one that is necessary for me to continue functioning as a human being next school year.
Summer is almost here and I can't wait!